RATES & BOOKING

For further information, rates & booking please either contact us directly or via Airbnb - Llain Y Brenin & Cil Y Gwynt & The Combined Houses.  

 

For latest availability and offers, or alternative check-in days or stay durations, please contact sarah@littlefishescapes.com with your requirements.

Please click here for our Terms & Conditions

RATES OVERVIEW

Minimum Stay

Minimum stay is 2 nights (Friday/Saturday)* and 3 nights weekdays*.

*During peak seasons and school holidays this can vary

 

Dogs

We accept a maximum of two well-behaved dogs (upon request) at a rate of £45 per dog per week or £35 per dog per weekend or 3-night midweek stay.

Payment Terms

A payment of 30% of the total rent is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% due 6 weeks before your stay.  Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to arrival are due in full at time of booking.  

 

PLEASE NOTE:  A booking fee of 10% (and no more than £200) is incorporated into the total cost of your stay, this is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. 

Summary of Rates (prices from)

A summary of weekday and week-stay rates by season up to September 2023 is listed below, please contact us for specific date requests :

LLAIN Y BRENIN - RATES FROM - SLEEPS 12

From:

£1,620

CIL Y GWYNT - RATES FROM - SLEEPS 16 - 2

From:

£1,950

LLAIN Y BRENIN & CIL Y GWYNT (COMBINED)

From:

£3,278

VIEW ON AIRBNB

  • Instagram

INSTAGRAM

The Little Fish Collection

Luxury 5 Star Holiday Properties

sarah@littlefishescapes.com

07979 861483

© 2020 LITTLE FISH

design in collaboration with

 E L P H I C K